Farm to Market Road 1625

Farm to Market Road 1625
;">Route information
Length:
Existed: 1951 – present
;">Major junctions
South end: Williamson Road in Creedmore
North end: US 183 in Colton
Length:
Length:
Length:
Length:
;">
;">Highway system

Farm to Market Road 1625 (FM 1625) is a 5.1-mile (8.21 km) state-maintained farm to market road located in Travis County of the U.S. state of Texas.[1]

Route description

FM 1625 begins at an intersection in Creedmore. It passes FM 1327 and then continues north 4.7 miles (7.6 km) to its terminus at US 183, near the community of Colton south of Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.

History

FM 1625 was originally assigned to a road segment between Creedmoor and the then-current alignment of State Highway 29 in mid-1951. This segment was then combined with FM 1327. The new alignment was assigned in late 1951.[1]

Junction list

References

This article was sourced from Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. World Heritage Encyclopedia content is assembled from numerous content providers, Open Access Publishing, and in compliance with The Fair Access to Science and Technology Research Act (FASTR), Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., Public Library of Science, The Encyclopedia of Life, Open Book Publishers (OBP), PubMed, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health (NIH), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, and USA.gov, which sources content from all federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government publication portals (.gov, .mil, .edu). Funding for USA.gov and content contributors is made possible from the U.S. Congress, E-Government Act of 2002.
 
Crowd sourced content that is contributed to World Heritage Encyclopedia is peer reviewed and edited by our editorial staff to ensure quality scholarly research articles.
 
By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. World Heritage Encyclopedia™ is a registered trademark of the World Public Library Association, a non-profit organization.