World Library  
Flag as Inappropriate
Email this Article
 

Indomaret

Indomaret
Subsidiary
Industry Convenience stores
Founded 1988
Headquarters Jakarta, Indonesia
Owner Salim Group (1988-2014)
Website .id.co.indomaretwww
Indomaret is a primarily franchised chain of convenience stores from Indonesia, with over 8,000 stores [1] across Southeast Asia. It is the largest chain of this kind of store in Indonesia. Indomaret is a subsidiary of Salim Group. headquarters are in Jakarta.

Indomaret is a minimarket network that provides daily needs. It has a store area of about 200m2. The first official Indomaret store was opened in Ancol, North Jakarta in November 1988. Until 2014 Indomaret reach 10,600 outlets. 60% of the total outlets are self-owned and franchised outlets remaining 40% belongs to the people, who are scattered in towns in Greater Jakarta, Sumatra, Java, Madura, Bali, Lombok, Kalimantan and Sulawesi. In Jakarta, there are about 488 outlets.

Indomaret are easily found in residential areas, office buildings and public facilities due to the placement location of outlets is based on the motto "simple and frugal". Indomaret sells more than 3,500 types of food products and non-food available to meet the needs of everyday consumers.

See also

References

  1. ^ Indomaret website. Retrieved December 5, 2013

External links

  • Official site
This article was sourced from Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. World Heritage Encyclopedia content is assembled from numerous content providers, Open Access Publishing, and in compliance with The Fair Access to Science and Technology Research Act (FASTR), Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., Public Library of Science, The Encyclopedia of Life, Open Book Publishers (OBP), PubMed, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health (NIH), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, and USA.gov, which sources content from all federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial government publication portals (.gov, .mil, .edu). Funding for USA.gov and content contributors is made possible from the U.S. Congress, E-Government Act of 2002.
 
Crowd sourced content that is contributed to World Heritage Encyclopedia is peer reviewed and edited by our editorial staff to ensure quality scholarly research articles.
 
By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. World Heritage Encyclopedia™ is a registered trademark of the World Public Library Association, a non-profit organization.
 


Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from Project Gutenberg are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.